Summer Lax for Men and Women
Registration - 4/30/21 - 6/6/21 - $50 (includes a t-shirt)
Blackhawk is offering its first ever Co-Ed Summer League! This is a fun opportunity to get some fresh air and have fun with friends while developing stick skills, fitness, foot speed, communication and field IQ.
- Details: Clinic style skill work (Phase 2). Co-ed teams of 3-4 players will participate in 3v3 game play on a shortened field with soft lacrosse balls and smaller goals - no contact, think basketball style defense.
- Season: Summer season runs from approx June 17th through August 12th
- Location: Rural Point Elementary School
- Frequency: 1x Session per week, Thursdays
- Teams: Players will register individually and teams of 3-4 will be formed differently each 3v3 session
- Pinnie/Jersey: All players will need a Blackhawk reversible pinnie. Feel free to wear your game jersey. If you are new to Blackhawk, there is an option to purchase one for $20 later in the registration process.
- Equipment: Players will need to provide their own lacrosse stick, mouth guard and water. Cleats recommended, not required. No other equipment necessary.
US Lacrosse Membership: For insurance purposes, all participants must have a current US Lacrosse Membership. If you are not a current US Lacrosse member or your membership expires during the season, our registration will open a new window linking you to the US Lacrosse membership website to purchase or renew.
- No Contact in 3v3 format (no helmets, no pads - basketball style defense)
- Provide a US Lacrosse Certified Coach at every field to monitor game and ensure there is no contact, rules are respected, etc.
- Small Teams (3-4 per team and 1 coach per field)
- Shortened Fields (less than 10 people per field)
- COVID Action Plan including:
- Player COVID Waiver with health guidelines
- No handshakes, high-fives, fist-bumps
- No congregating or huddles
If you have additional questions, contact Jennifer Ferrell or Sean Hamon
Base Cost: $50.00
Open to: Men & Women